(even if you aren't vegan)
Once upon a time, there was a text fiction. It became really popular quick, and ended quicker. One of its main riffers became inactive, and then there was a purge that kept the remaining riffer from finding more fanstuff to heckle. So, it was bad off. But one day, a man the same age as the remaining riffer came and asked to help. Of course, he was declined mostly because the remaining actor never liked him or his ideas. But, the man never gave up. He wanted to make a spinoff and called the famous Lightning Guy to help him with it. Of course, he refused, too. Now, the man's name was JCM and he was a bumbling idiot. But then, Lightning Guy thought of the offer, and he knew that JCM wasn't able to do something like that. Seeing the potential for money however, Lightning Guy went to create the thing on his own and called it
RiffText enjoyed a good few months of success, even establishing the career of a user and leading to that user's acquirement by Mystery Fanstuff Theater itself. But like all good things, it had to come to an end. About a year later, the HRFWiki restarted, and the MFT3K crew used it as an opportunity to start the show up again. Unfortunately, the administrators frowned upon its lack of Homsar-related content and had it delhammered. Determined, the creators set it back up here as the HRFWiki tragically shut down. Now that things are running well again, Lightning Guy has decided to return, milk the continuation for all its worth and hastily bring back the brief phenomenon as
We have nothing to apologize for, you big baby.
Sign up to be a guest riffer
RiffText On Demand
Adventures of Yobnaf
Currently Untitled (with Sykuino)
Dangerous Quest (with Lemon)
The Death of Bell (with Skully B. and Ninjaduck)
Everything You Know Is Wrong
WUE Im a bell/Bling Emails Craptacular!
Holy Crap! Youtube!
Green Grass and High Tides Forever!
Now you can control the riffs, suckers! To add an iRiff, put it below the line. You can also choose to do it with a partner.
- The metal detector! - With Ryan. Just Ryan.
- The Aura Chronicles - Only Melon (seriously don't read this one it's crap)
- /The Tale of Titin - only melon again
- /The Adventures of Domo and T Pedo - Only Melon.
- /Every Single Thing I Made - DO I EVEN HAVE TO SAY IT
- RiffText - Chwoka, SkullB, Bluebry, NachoMan, Noid, TheCheese
- Death of Bell: Redux - Eric
- Jay Cee Em Writes the Longest Page on the WUW - Bellstrom
- Wiki User Email Zoo977 - Remolay's Characters (Remolay and Remadin)
- Everything I've done pre RemoayRemadin project minus Bubs Blog Remolay(Character) and Remadin
- Dinoshaur versus the belt buckle - Chaosvii7
- A three word story - Namine
- NUCLEAR NOID AND THE ARMAGEDDON TEAM - Noxigar
- Mystery Fanstuff Theater 3000 - Noxigar
- Choom Wikihood - Noxigar
- Oddish Emails - Noxigar
- Brooks & Dylan: Adventures in the City - Noxigar
- GAME 1 - Noxigar (INCOMPLETE - GAME 1 IS BORING AS FUCK)
- JCMovies - Namine, with Noxigar sometimes around
- The Bluebry Show - Noxigar
- 88 Gift Ideas - Noxigar
- Aruseus Emails - Namine
- Robuttnik's Mean Bean Machine - Namine
- Wikihood Redux: The Remake - Noxigar
- WUW Edition! - Noxigar
- The World's Greatest - Noxigar
- Skully B. Versus The World - Noxigar
- Legend of Nacho Man: The Magic Time Flute - Noxigar
- Wikihood 1 - Noxigar
- The Bastard Goes To The Movies - Noxigar & Namine
- Comp - Namine
- Jose's Mexican Space Adventure - Namine (& Lex)
- Bell Quest - Namine
- Sweet Sacrifice - Namine
- How To Kill A Superhero - Namine
- Riff Text: On Demand - Noxigar & Namine
- Fuji Hachi:What The Frag - Sirrus and Ventin