(even if you aren't vegan)
Everything You Know Is Wrong
UNDER NEW RULE BY
Disclaimer: If you do not know what an Abridged Series is, then go to YouTube.com and look up, "YuGiOh! The Abridged Series". Definitely worth your time. That, or go to DailyMotion and type that or "Naruto the Abridged Series". Either way's okay as long as you know what an Abridged Series is.
In terms of an overall description, basically this thing is where wiki users really collide with the Homestar universe, as told by an Organization XIII member bent on killing Roxas and making fun of everyone.
By the way, I declare this is HRFWiki: The Abridged Series. Prepare to be mocked. ^.^
Everything you know is wrong. Black is white up is down and short is long, and everything that was just so important doesn't matter. Everything you know is wrong! Just forget the words and sing along! All you need to understand is everything you know is wrong!
Everything you know is wrong.
Season 1: The Garbage Heap
An ongoing saga of stupidity begins. While numerous pranks occur, Homestar Runner finds the Computer Room hidden in what remained of StrongBadia's SPASAF ship Enselmo while the rest of the Homestar Runner characters follow and unsuccessfully attempt to vandalise the wiki. Homsar44withpie ends up acknowledging the universe's existence, much to the dismay of his rivals Im a bell and Badstar. H44WP starts devastating the universes by attempting to fuse them together.
Season 1 Episodes
- Episode 1: Attracting Cow Punchers is Harder Than It Looks - Noxigar goes into the Caverns of Time and wreaks havoc, Vindicator trying to stop him.
- Episode 2: Attention, Duelists! Shadow's Scythe's Tentacles Are Assaulting You! -Shadow Scythe's tentacles choke people to death.
- Episode 3: How Doth Algebra Function For Thee? - Everything totally random happens.
- Episode 4: Wiki Jokes - H44WP begins his role as an antagonist by antagonizing everyone with Rule 1.6 templates. Joey Day is not amused.
- Episode 5: Find the Computer Room! - Homestar and Vector find the computer room within the Enselmo.
- Episode 6: Steven Colbert Can't Top The Bacon Man! - Apparently Stephen Colbert is no match for Aussie Evil being the Bacon Man.
- Episode 7: I TOLD You Not 2 Go 2 Room 1408! - This fanstuff was going to be the best of its kind for a month. Then the voting policy started popping up.
- Episode 8: Cyrus and Garzel in: What the PFTARGL? - Strong Bad and Strong Mad attempt to vandalise, but Cyrus and Garzel retaliate better.
- Episode 9: The Bell Quest - H44WP capture's Im a bell's catbell and attempts to merge both the wiki and the Homestar Runner Universe via Rule 1.6's enforcement. The Bell Quest Crew stop him.
- Episode 10: Chaos Control - H44WP scatters the Chaos Emeralds throughout the wiki, causing mayhem in unimaginable ways. Everything else is considered less random.
- Episode 11 Stud Factory - Aruseus calls for pizza. Garzel, Aruseus' roomate, gets annoyed easily at the lack of screentime.
Season 2: Katawa Hearts HD 2.99: Definitive Collectors Final Remix
A trio of weirdos travel the multiverse in their Gummi ship, searching for the pieces of the legendary Neckbeard Armor in an attempt to save the world from the Heartless, the Nobodies...and a third, unknown threat.
Season 2 Episodes
- Episode 12 One Vision - After a long hiatus of a year and a half, the crew return for another season, under a new rule.
- Episode 13 Turning Weeaboo - The gang find themselves in the Marvel World, and have to collaborate with the locals to convince Samurai Overlord 'Oba Nobunaga' to give up his piece of the Neckbeard Armor.
- Episode 14 Tsar Wars - After Hollywood Actor Mark Hamill gets kidnapped by an insane Star Wars cult, the cahoots must employ the help of the actual Star Wars characters to save Hamill. (PENDING CHANGES)
- Episode 15 Juchebags - It turns out that one of the most essential pieces of the Neckbeard Armor landed in North Korea. The gang tries to appeal to Kim Jong Un to get it back, but the Dear Leader has different plans... (PENDING CHANGES)
You want to parody the parody? You can! Just list your parody below.
- Every Movie You've Seen Is Wrong - The first movie of EYKIW!!! Directed by Sephiroth, starring the all-star cast!
- Every Movie You've Seen Is Wrong. TWICE. - The second movie of EYKIW!!!
- Stuck in a Lab with Five Friends, One Other Dude and a Turkey - Stuck in a test lab? Need to use weapons? Sounds fun, if you were controlling everything. But, you aren't.
- Every Sprite Comic You Know Is Wrong - The EYKIW Sprite Comic! Four Sections, Sprite Comic Parodies, EYKIW But With Sprites (Normal episodes, just as a comic), Bob And George Parodies, and Misc. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!
- Everything You Know Is Right - When Briar somehow gets ahold of command of the fiction, she writes something. Nobody is spared.