(even if you aren't vegan)
User:Mitchell/Mitchell's Spriting Shop
From Wiki User Wiki
- Tuesday, 28th of December 2010 - Haven't touched this place in a very long time. It's just been left here to collect dust. However, I'm in a spriting mood and don't know what to make so. Throw me your requests and I'll get to work -- also, I need to know which requests in the requests section you still want done. UPDATE: Just finished a sprite request I got ages ago out of boredom. Didn't take very long at all, maybe a few minutes. If adjustments are necesary, let me know, Raiku.
- Saturday, 14th of March 2009 - I haven't really been working on the sprite requests for a while, but I have recently been working on sprites that are somewhat Homestar Runner related. I have created them for a game I am making. I won't reveal much about the game, but it is going to be action/adventure based and will also allow two players to play simultaneously. It is good to know that the Wiki User Wiki is still active.
This is the progress of the requests that I am presently fulfilling or have yet to get started on.
Red Text - Not Started.
Blue Text - In Progress.
Green Text - Almost complete.
- Alphamon Sprites
None as of yet.
Please request sprites underneath the line.
- You are a cool man, right? Then please to be making a Chernobog sprite. Mega Man style, please. - SKUB ? 20:55, 26 January 2009 (UTC)
- I wasn't sure which style you were referring to, so I made two versions of the 8-bit style, both of them are idle poses. If this is incorrect, please tell me and I will fix them as you please. -Mitchell 04:47, 27 January 2009 (UTC)
- Picking up where this left off on HRFWiki, could you make me a few sprites of Alphamon? Style and bit count don't matter. They call me Big T BLOOD 23:35, 26 January 2009 (UTC)
- Can you make a Cybuggy sprite please? Bre 04:52, 27 January 2009 (UTC)
- Don't forget Strong Rad. RadBluefox