(even if you aren't vegan)
Arena Battling: Part 2
In the first Arena Battling, a hero came to stop the strange guy named Sirhcnoc. The hero succeeded in opening a portal to a new world. After much hesitating, he/she jumped in and was never seen again. YOU are probably that hero. And now, this new world seems strange, nothing is to be seen.
- Arena Battling seems to be getting a new lease of life, let's see how long it lasts before it dies off yet again. Yep, I came back, I can't leave well enough alone. See you around I guess.
Oh yeah, from here on out, I'll be using a virtual die roller to determine stuff like damage and whatnot, so don't be surprised if you somehow manage to hit for 1000 damage twice in a row. -ConchrisCruroar!|Sho
- Mmkay, time to get this off the ground. First, the "Brand Master" class suggested by Chaosvii77 has been added to the list of classes. There will also be a couple of new areas added soon enough. I'm just trying to backup Con_email.exe on the HRFWiki before I can do so. -ConchrisCruroar!|Sho 16:38, 28 June 2008 (UTC)
- This interactive has been dead for a while now. WAKE UP! Right, I'm going to get to work on expanding this Interactive and putting a small guide to guide new users through the quests. Hang with me for a second. -Conchris 17:43, 26 June 2008 (UTC)
- Hey there, I'm slowly building it up, I've stopped backing up Arena Battling: Part 2, I feel that the server is safe to live on. Touch wood. -Conchris 10:02, 9 November 2007 (MST)
- I'm going to backing things up in case this wiki goes down, so I could restore most of the lost parts of Arena Battling: Part 2. -Conchris 11:38, 30 September 2007 (MDT)
- Started up the Interactive, probably temporarily. -Conchris
- How 2 Play - Learn to play.
- Class Guide - Here's a more in-depth class guide for all the classes that were added!
- Story - THERE'S A PLOT?!
- The Rules - Feel free to read this or re-read this.
- Class Ideas - Have any ideas for new classes? Remember, they have to be within reasonable limits!
- Item Ideas - Have any ideas for new items? Remember, they have to be within reasonable limits!