(even if you aren't vegan)
Wiki User Wiki: ONLINE
Everybody has fond memories of HRFWiki: Online, right? Remember going to the Trobots Cafe and picking up something to eat, drink, or shove in someone's face? Remember all of the crazy things you could do?
I surely remember. I mean, I was only a 3rd Gen at the time, and the game was more popular among 2nd and even 1st Gens, but I managed to sneak my way in and at least get some feedback.
And now that the purge happened, I'm not happy it's gone. But...not anymore. This is...the revival.WELCOME TO THE GAME, USERS!
- Do NOT ask to be a moderator. Doing so will result in a ban from the game.
- You can use as many characters as you want, but if you want to be one of your characters, you can only use YOUR characters. (Note to Badstar: you can use Kyubii if you'd like, I pretty much gave him to you)
- No spamming or trolling.
- Do not make your own places. Mods will create them only.
- No killing, godmodding, dying, death, or anything like that. You can hurt people, but don't get too violent, this is meant to be fun.
- Speaking of which, have fun.
What can I do here?
This is a basic "interact with other users have fun go out for drinks party at your house" kinda game. It's pretty much a Wiki version of The Sims. You can hang out at the many hangout spots, and even get a home.
When signing up use this: *[[User:YOURNAME|YOUR NAME]]<sup>[[/YOUR NAME|Status]]</sup> When creating status use this: '''NAME:''' Character you are being, could be yourself '''INVENTORY:''' No need to add to this, just pretty much put anything you want here, whether it's something simple like a cellphone or a weapon like a katana or something '''ABILITIES:''' Any special abilities? Can you make fire or freeze things? Put it here. Put in other things, such as a picture, or maybe a short bio.
- Ryan BluefoxStatus - MOD
- Im a bellStatus
- X On FireStatus
- Kirbychu HR'DStatus
- Homestar tigerStatus
- Girrbyte/Honest PeteStatus
- Miss PeachStatus