(even if you aren't vegan)
I think it's time to take this page out of retirement. *Wink wink* - X On Fire 18:35, 22 July 2008 (UTC)
Third gens: Stop complaining about how everyone is mean to you and IGNORE IT. It always looks like these conversations about gen racism are made by third gens themselves! Nobody cares when you joined, we only care about what kind of user you are! -- NachoTalk 20:04, 18 December 2008 (UTC)
- Yed we are, not a few others though. FloppyDongHersh
- Okay, honestly (I am talking like a big boy because this is srs bzns), what do you all expect the second gens to do with all this arguing and complaining? What do you see as the result? This is not rhetorical, I really want to know. You know that no one's going to seriously say "Oh, you're right, let's get on with our lives here in harmony." This doesn't even need pointing out, but I'll say it again, since it doesn't seem to be getting through: It's a joke, just like any other joke on here. Chill, guys. If you make good stuff, you'll get acceptance/recognition/whatever you're craving with all this. TheCheese 21:10, 18 December 2008 (UTC)
It's dot com was right. All this generation crap is unneeded. Stuff like this can cause productive users to overlook this place.21:15, 18 December 2008 (UTC)
Anime: Good or Bad?
We need to solve this one.
- thats a stupid idea Lex 16:36, 26 December 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, the answer is obvious that your milage may vary no matter WHAT the anime is. For example, I think that Naruto and Inuyasha are abominations. Whilst somehow I like the earlier seasons of bleach, The shortening of DBZ, and Death Note.
17:28, 26 December 2010 (UTC)
- Anime is too wide and diverse to just be hated or loved. To say that Anime in general is a whole load of shit, that's just an ignorant and stupid thing to say. It's pretty much like saying: "All video games are rubbish". Lex 18:14, 26 December 2010 (UTC)
am i adopted and actually a dinosaur
discuss Bre 04:26, 12 November 2013 (UTC)
- No. Noxigar 05:15, 12 November 2013 (UTC)