(even if you aren't vegan)
Hey, guys! Collaboration fic about the Wild West? Huh? Any takers?
August 22, 1795. We've decided - we're heading West! I heard a lot about that land from Johnny down at the saloon; beautiful waves of amber grain across a windswept valley, the California coast beaten by the gorgeous blue seas, the Rockies stretching into the sky... Granted, Johnny's only heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who... d'aww, you get it.
Point is, I'm headed out there. And it ain't just me, neither - why, I got a whole bunch of fellers itchin' to come on with me! Hell, if all goes well I might just have a nice little party! Shucks, I'd love to tell ya more, but I'm running out of ink. I'll write you later!
- - C. Platts
In 1795, lots of people are heading on West, to pioneer new lands and establish new towns. Charlie Platts is one of them. He, along with a ragtag group of fellows from all ends of the spectrum, is set on getting to California by 1800, and if things go right, he'll be there in no time! Can he make it--much less brave the elements, deal with natives, and keep from going stir-crazy in miles of nothingness?
- Sure, it's okay to be creative, but no godmodding or controlling the plot. That's just... that's just dumb.
- Keep in character--this is the 1700s in America, not 20X6 in JAPAN KAWAII.
- Join by adding your name near the position. If there's no space, ask Skully B. and he might be nice and give you a spot.
- Add.: If you wish to have a second character, bring it up on the talk.
- This isn't a ripoff of Space-Aged Stupidity. Stop asking me.
- Episode ideas are appreciated--post on the talk.
- Only Skully B. can add episodes.
- AND DONT FORGET TO HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!
- Bold, Adventurous Leader: Charles "Charlie" Platts
- Nutty, Elderly Navigator: Joseph "Jumpin Joey" Malone
- Quack Doctor: Charlie "Charles" Flats
- Quiet Wagon Driver: Scraps
- Irish-American Comic Foil: Alan Harris
- Innocent, Annoying Kid: Billy Buck
- Calm and Collected Sioux Translator: Reekou "Ricky" Adamson
- Punky Rapscallion: Johnny "JJ" Malone Jr.
- <insert adjective here> Nurse: Victor "Vic" van Vliet
- Setting Off - The party sets off.