(even if you aren't vegan)
The Gamers Association
Behold! A club with Wiki Users dedicated to making Gaming projects of any kind! RPG, Fighting, Action, Shooter, Racing, anything!
We are discussing about making Group Projects. Please help us reach our decision.
There are just a few things you need to do.
- Any form program that makes games
- To begin work on a game with it
To sign up, use this format!
[[/<YOURNAME>|<YOURNAME>]]-<Version of Gamemaker>
Then, on your subpage, put:
- Your Username
- Game Projects you're worknig on(Do [[/<PROJECT>|PROJECT]] And on that page, list things specific to the game's style.)
- If you have more than 1 program, you MUST divide it into multiple sections for each of the games.
- Chaosvii7-Game Maker 7, ShugenDo fighting simulator
- TheStick - RPG Maker 2000
- Userunknown-RPG Maker 2000, Game Maker(7), Pivot(Animation useing stickmen)
- Toonypie-RPG Maker 2003, VX
- Superfield Credit Union-Game Maker 7
- Lucas Aura-Game Maker 7 (Starting a game starring CD-I Link)
- Kirbychu HR'D-Game Maker 7 Lite
- Sephiroth-RPG Maker 2000, 2003, XP, and VX, Game Maker 7
- Tahu-RPG Maker 2000 and XP
- JCM-Game Maker 7 Lite
- Skullbuggy - Adventure Game Studio, Game Maker 7 Lite
- Chwoka - MaiTAI, Game Maker 7 Lite
- Zoo977- Game Maker 7 (not sure if lite or not)
- Lemon- Game Maker 7
- Raiku - Game Maker 8 Beta, RPG Maker 2000
- Cow Puncher - Game Maker 7
- NINJADUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Game maker 7
- *Micah*- Game Maker 8.1
The Table Order of the Circle-shaped badge
To get into this super secret club, with it's perks, you need to:
- Compete in the Group Project
- Complete 1 Project that wasn't already started before you joined
But you get perks, like a badge...shaped like a circle...
There are two teams of three people each. One team with RPG Maker 2000, and the other with Game Maker 7. You are assigned to make a game in 6 months time, after both of the teams fill up. In those six months, you will think about the game, brainstorm it, and make it. Chaosvii7 and TheStick are judges. The team with the best game, as decided by the judges, is the winner. You can only sign up on one team, and you can only sign up if you have the program.
To sign up, simply replace a Blank with your username under the team of your choosing.
This project is due on November 19, 2008.