(even if you aren't vegan)
Super Star Smashers
A Homestarified SSBB
Even though I'm actually making a fanstuff with the word "Homestar" in it does not mean I am going back to the HRFWiki. The HRFWiki is still a worthless piece of crap to me, and this is just a HRFWiki migrant.
So what is this?
Super Star Smashers is a game for the Nintendo Wii, developed by Videlectrix, Nintendo, and Konami. (Sega is still thinking about a sequel) Videlectrix had the idea to make a big fighting game, so they called up Nintendo for tips. The result was this.
Now that everything's explained, on with this show!
- Characters - A list of every brawler in this game.
- Stages - Wacky stages to battle on.
- Items - Use these in battles.
- Assist Trophies - For assistance in battle!
- Classic Mode - Defeat one fighter and move on to the next.
- The Subspace Emmissary - Save the world in this sidescrolling yet simply smashing Adventure mode.
- Unlockable Secrets - Get new fighters, stages, or even modes.
- All-Star Mode - Once you've unlocked every character, you get this mode. Fight every character in the game!
- Boss Battels - Fight the 10 enemy bosses.
- Multi-Man Brawl - Can you defeat the Stickman Team?
- Misc. Info - Just some fun facts.
- Victory Themes - A song that plays when you win a Brawl.
- Wi-Fi Connection - Brawl online!
- Super Star Smashers 2 - OH GAD. A sequel?!